Sunday, September 9, 2007

Toastmasters International NEW website

We got an email from our District Governor, mentioning about the new Toastmasters International website. I assumed it might be a small change - but the website looks totally revamped!

The URL still remains the same: www.toastmasters.org

This main page is more geared towards non-Toastmasters and general public with immediate links about How to start a Toastmasters club in a company, community (It took me a while to figure that out on the old website) and well as good information on speeches (business presentations, special occasions) and leadership tips right on the main page.

Members information:
All the information a Toastmaster member may need to access is at the Toastmasters Members website: http://www.toastmasters.org/Members.aspx

Although I am yet to browse through the website - the Member Experience link is something I particularly liked! Here you will find information for a new member, information on contests, conferences, Education program as well as something called Satellite Programs (Youth Leadership, Gavel Clubs, Speech craft etc )

Club Officers will also have a plethora of information here including access to the Club Business section.

Another cool part is that the Toastmasters Magazine is now available online! (Members only access which may mean that members have to open an account on this website)

I am ready to explore more on this website - hope you are too!

No comments: